Admission to the community college is open to all secondary school graduates from the sciences, arts, and commerce branches in addition to graduates from institutes of Islamic studies and other students with equivalent qualifications. Like other KSU colleges, the community college requires that the branch of study chosen by the student matches his secondary school qualifications. To be admitted to the College, the student is required to:
- have graduated from secondary school or equivalent academic institutions;
- provide a document attesting to the student's successfully passing the aptitude test;
- successfully take a personal interview on topics in the selected field of study;
- be physically fit;
- be a full time student to attend either the morning or afternoon classes.
Required documents for registration:
- The original secondary school certificate plus four photocopies of it;
- A certificate of good conduct plus two photocopies of it;
- A copy of the Saudi identity card with the original for identification;
- Four photographs (dimensions 4 x 6);
- (for working students) explicit approval by the employer granting them a leave of absence for regular attendance.
Transfer to the College
To transfer from the Career Program to the Transfer Program, the student should:
- have an accumulative rate of 2.00 minimum.
- not have been transferred by the University to Career Program.
- not have been transferred from the Transfer Program to the Career Program.
- Priority shall depend on the accumulative rate and the available seats in the specialization required