RCC Unit for Protecting Students’ Rights
The unit is interested in raising the students’ awareness of their rights and obligations.
- To establish homogenous academia where the sense of mutual cooperation prevails;
- To develop the culture of justice and equality among the students;
- To enlighten the students as to their university rights and how to exercise them
in legal ways;
- To support the students’ rights on bases compatible with the university rules and
- To enforce the students’ rights bill;
- To receive the students’ views on the academic and educational environment;
- To organize awareness campaigns on the students’ rights and obligations;
- To receive the students’ complaints and take actions required;
- To analyze the academic and educational environment in the college;
- To organize programs that foster positive relationships between the students and the faculty members;
To introduce laws and regulations to the students.