Knowledge and Understanding
- Master a wide range of knowledge in the main areas of computer science (Computer networks, data bases, hardware, and programming)
- Solve problems by identifying their essential parts and formulating strategies for their solutions.
- Apply learned analysis and design principles in computation and information systems development.
- Use 21stcentury skills, tools, and techniques necessary for IT market.
- Communicate constructively, in a positive, confident, and respectful manner.
- Demonstrate teamwork skills to get the work done, show commitment and deliver effective performance.
- Act according to agreed-upon professional, ethical, legal and social responsibilities.